26 September 2005

Flickr-schmickr

So what's with this Flickr business anyway? I only resently descovered Flickr, like one week before the now infamous Yahoo!-overtaking. So tonight I desided to give it a testrun. After getting through all the initial getting-a-username-and-password-yahoo I was ready to upload some photos. But what? I resently cleared my entire hd to do a fresh install of Tiger, making sure I backed up every little tidbit. Apparently I didn't back up my montages. Which happened to be what I wanted to share with the webulation. After a lot of spotlighting around on my external hd's and dvd-roms I ended up locating them by looking through old iPhoto libraries using the Photoshop imagebrowser. Eventually I was ready to some uploading. I used the Flickr Uploader which I for some reason allready had downloaded at some earlier point. But it just kept crashing on me. So I go for the webbased uploader on flickr.com. Which after a hell of lot of waiting told me some error had occoured. In other words never got uploaded. Bah! I don't know what the exact error read, because I closed the window so damn quick when it didn't work. Aaanywho - I now went over here at blogger.com to start this - my first blog, to rant about it. And I that thought blogs were getting outdated now that everyone and their dog has a blog.

I'll give this uploadingbusiness another go tomorrow.

/rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home