29 September 2005

Playstation

USAiii


Having fun reading the news (warning: linked page in Norwegian) today. Apperently the US army rectuiters are now using iTunes to send their kids to die. Way to go!

A PS2 for me?


After much pressure from my co-workers I'm starting to think I should get myself a Playstation©. Which would be my first ever playconsol! I'm not to sure when I'd have the time to play on the thing, or if it's really something I should get. I have a feeling it could quite easily eat up a hellofalot of my time. But now that it's smaller, new color and... duh. What's with everything being so small anyway? It's not like we have overpopulated the planet so much that everything needs to be minimized. Except SUVs offcourse. Hate 'em hate 'em hate 'em all!

Well, tomorrow I'll have a look at these things. I wonder if I'll be able to deside between the colors.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 am, Blogger imack said...

Joe Scmoe. Gawd damn fucking morons. What the hell is the point of spamming someone's private blog?! Ooooh- I'm gonna harvest link hits. Jeeez. Ok ok, I know a program left this comment, but enough for me to turn on the word verification thingy. Hate the spambots. Hate them hate them hate them. Spammers can just burn in hell. I seriously think they are the lowest of the lowest. When they go to jail they are everyone's bitch. They are even lower then rapist and child molesters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home