07 October 2005

Playstation 3. Or How I got a Headache.

My pet project is been put on hold for a while, at least until I know how much it will cost to fix my girlfriend's bike. Apperently alcohol makes you do things that aren't always so ... clever. The evening started out nice enough with some drinks at home. But by the time we got back home this had happened:

  • One bike with rear wheel turned into a figure 8

  • One bike with seat ripped off

  • One snapped housekey

  • Multiple bruises and wounds

  • One SIM-card missing

  • Two severe headaches

  • Zero memory of WTH happened?!


In other words, it was a great night, but I have a bike that needs some looking after, which is gonna dig into the playstation savings. That I don't have to start with. Uhh. I'm getting a headache just thinking of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home